Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Growing So Much......

I've been going threw closets and drawers, and cleaning out from under beds.
Clothes that haven't been worn in years are going to new homes or to charity.
I have kept a few of the pieces of the girls' clothes.
The ones that have a special memory or remind of something sweet.
But the bulk of them are getting donated.
I figure, what is the need to horde them all in the storage room when there might be someone who needs them? 
We got Scarlet a new bed and mattress and I plan on getting rid of the crib
It's a bitter sweet moment but I also feel liberated!! 
Going threw clothes I kept a few little outfits and these are just 2 examples.

This is the little sleeper I brought Ella home from the hospital in.
It's hard to see, but it was a soft, delicate pink and had tiny little rose buds on it. It was so precious and she was so sweet in it. 
The feety pajamas next to it are the ones she wore last night!!
Size newborn compared to size 5T!!
She is currently 24% in height and 23% in weight.

This is the outfit Scarlet wore home form the hospital and the jammies she wore last night.
Size preemie compared to 3T.
She is in the 92% for height and the 61% for height.
So yeah, she's is huge!! Obviously she has caught up after such a slow start and has exceeded expectations!!
I anticipate her being pretty tall!! I wanted a second girl so I could have her wear all of Ella's hand me downs. Pretty soon ELLA will be wearing SCARLET'S old clothes!! 
Either way I celebrate who they are.
Scarlet will probably be tall and brunette, while Ella will probably be petite and blonde.
I'm happy for both them and have full intention to nurture their strengths!!
I love my girls so much!!

No comments: