Sunday, March 9, 2014

In like a lion...........

March has blown in like a lion with rain, wind and SICKNESS.

 This is how Scarlet feels about 1 o'clock church. 

 She has wanted to climb into bed with me and snuggle every night before bed and every morning when she wakes up. This is refreshing because she is not my snuggler.

 Ella, however, is!!
She loves to cuddle!!

Scarlet is pretending to be asleep. 
Something she does often, especially if she hears me calling for her!!

 We've been going to reading time to get out a little lately.
Ella is a little bit old.
But when you're toddler sister needs to get out, you have to go too!!

 She has a fun time too!!

 Even though we have all had, what I call, 'the hack'.
I finally had to take her to Quick Care and demand I wasn't leaving there with out cough syrup!!
And put in some extra for me!!
They obliged.

Someone has been a temper tantrum expert lately.
I sincerely hope she survives to see 3.
Then she has times where she is so precious I want to melt.
I try to keep those moments in my mind so I don't SELL HER. 

No comments: