Monday, April 7, 2014

Already April

The year of 2014 has started out rough!! 
SOMEONE learned to escape her crib and has upset the delicate sleep balance in our home. We have a mild amount of control over it!!
 She wakes up before the sun and has the above look on her face. Totally zoned out and NOT ready to wake up!!

 It was my Dad's birthday so we were provided with fun and food!!
A good thing to look forward to in what I have lovingly named 
"The Year of Anxiety"

 All the cousins had fun with balloons!!

 Scarlet and Elise took some time out to eat their popsicles away from the group.
I swear sometimes they seem so disgusted with us.
Like they are the only voice of reason!!

 Big cousin fun!!

 Scarlet came out of my Dad's office with his hat and crocs on and declared,
"I'm Grandpa!!"

 I had a GOPHER invade my flower bed!!
I flushed him out with the garden hose but when it came time to bash him with a shovel, I just couldn't do it.
So I trapped him under a tupperware bowl until Brent could relocate him!!

 17 bags of cow shit!!
I feel like it is just ridiculous I have to PAY for the fecal matter of bovine!!

 Brent and Ella seeded the back yard on Friday.
I am hoping, praying and watering with all my heart!!
I want a yard so bad!!

I am grateful for a patient husband who always lets his daughters 'help'.


No comments: