Thursday, April 10, 2014

We went for the sand. We stayed for the puddle.

We decided to take advantage of the warm weather we've been having and headed to the sand pit at the church. My intentions were to break in our new sand buckets....
BUT!!
The sprinklers had just ran and they must have some drainage issues, because this big puddle formed.

 My children could not help themselves!!

 They love the water so much!! 
Ella tells me all the time that she NEVER wants to live anywhere cold. She wants to be able to swim all year!!

 What started as just putting their toes in, turned into rolling in the water.

 Which led to rolling in the sand.

Which led to the necessary removal of clothing!!

The nice warm sun wore them out.

I can't believe April is here!! This week is the Fair and next week is Spring break.
After that there is only a few more weeks until school is over and then BAM!! 
Summer!!
I swear we just had Christmas!!

No comments: