Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter

 We had a very fun and very BUSY Easter!!
Spring break started with the fair and we had play date after play date!!
Swimming, park, friends houses.
I now need a vacation to recover!!

 Coloring eggs!!

 I make them wear their most worn out clothes!!

 It was Scarlet's first year to color!!
She also colored herself and the porch.

 Grandma helping the little girls find eggs.
We had FOUR egg hunts this year!!
I'm hunted out!!

 They were all so excited!!
Holidays are so much more happy with children.

 Jara on the hunt.

 The spoils!!

 Fairies everywhere!!

 These two fairies have joined forces against us!!
They've decided to be friends.
We're worried....

 Ella was a special fairy with upside down wings.

 Waiting on Easter morning for Mommy to see straight.

 Ella had little patience to wait for us!!
She tore off to Grandma's house at top speed!!

 Excellent egg finder!!

 Ella had to be slowed down and she had to leave the easy eggs for her sister!!

 When Scarlet didn't move fast enough, she helped!!

 Scarlet with her Palace Pet.

 Ella with hers!!
A tiger!!

 Grandma and Grandpa Bowler's house was our last egg hunt.
I have a serious surplus of plastic eggs!!

We had a great year!!
I can't believe there is only 6-7 weeks left of school!!
It was fun having Ella home.
We didn't have to worry about schedules or doing curly hair!!
I think I seriously saved on hairspray and mousse!!
I'm looking forward to summer and being able to plan fun things and spend time together.
Ella will go all day next year and it makes me sad.
I was totally fine with her starting kindergarten.
Didn't shed a tear or worry or feel sad.
But first grade makes me want to cry my eyes out!!

No comments: