Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Baby

Three years ago today, my baby girl was born. 
She came into this world with a spirit fierce enough, and strong enough to survive.
She has thrived and is a beautiful, intelligent child. 

 While she is very fierce, she is also loving.
I love her so much and I am so grateful to be her mother.
Being her mother is exhausting!!
But I love her so much, and I know she is destined for great things. 

 She was so excited to open presents.
She has been impatiently waiting for her birthday since Ella had hers. 
It's a little confusing for little girls why they are not getting presents too!!

 She loves horses and most of her presents had that theme!!

 She requested to watch Tangled.
I readily agreed so I could go finish cupcakes!!
This was her 'lair'.

 She was afraid of the fire.
I take that as a good sign!!

 Daddy had to help blow out candles.

Happy birthday my baby.
I love you so so much.

No comments: