Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I always start out my Thanksgiving morning with an early, brisk walk. 
It sets the mood for a day of Thanks.
I breathe in all the fresh air and  think of my blessings.
It also helps with the over consumption that comes later.

 The girls always come along.
For 6 years now I have had a jog stroller with a bundled up chicken or two.

 This year was Bowler year.
The house is full and LOUD!!

 11 children and 15 adults!!

 Scarlet passed her time while waiting for food in the dirt.
Her favorite place.

 Ella ran wild with numerous cousins.

 I love to see men doing chores!!
The boys cleaning up the aftermath.

 Brent and Elsie playing legos.
She is so sweet!!

Scarlet attacking and thoroughly mauling her cousin Maddy.
I keep trying to convince her mother that I need to adopt her!!
They won't give her up!!

We had a great year and now I am very excited to go shopping!!

No comments: