Saturday, November 29, 2014

Some Other Fun Pictures I Like!!

These are just some fun ones we took with cell phones. I was going to post them before the main pictures so those could be seen first.
BUT, I forgot!! So here they are now!!

One of our beautiful nieces.
She is an amazing girl who plays with my children and is sweet and kind.
I keep trying to take her home but her parents won't get on board!!

 We took sister pictures.
I was excited when Brent and I got married almost 9 years ago, because I always wished I came from a big family. Now I have 3 more sisters, and hopefully a few more someday!!

 I think my boobs might have been rubbing on Lezlee too much!!
Sorry. They have a mind of their own!!

 Ashley, Lezlee, Amy, Shellie
And all our eyes are open!!

 So glad to have these women in my life.
I'm so freaking short.

 Lezlee and her amazing, beautiful daughters.
Becca obviously is photogenic, where as me and my daughters are NOT.

Make me sigh a little with jealousy when I see her big, happy, healthy family.
But happy jealousy.

I'm grateful for family.

No comments: