Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Old Simplot

Four day weekends are awesome!!.....
Unless your husband works Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.
Then they're long and lame.
My sister had mercy on us and invited us to go out to Old Simplot to play in the white sand.
It was so beautiful and peaceful.
The sun was gloriously setting and I felt a lovely peace.

 My little wild animals were so happy to be in their natural habitat.
They dug and rolled and ran and slid.
The sand was cool and fine. 
Even I took off my shoes and dug my toes in deep.

 They hiked and played hide go seek.

 And made sand angels.
Cuz that how we roll in the desert.

This is my dirt girl. 
She loves the dirt and outside and digging.

Big kids. 
They rolled down the hills, and slid down the hills.
When we got home we emptied our pockets and shoes and had a sand dune in the bathroom!!!
It was so much fun!!

No comments: