Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Independence Day

This year the 4th of July was lame.
And not in a good way!!
I didn't have any plans.
I woke up thinking I would try to take the girls to swim and have some ice cream.
But I didn't really know what I was going to do.
 
Then I received notification that Brent had been in a shooting and to stand by for information on that.
Ok.
So our plans went on hold and we sat around and did nothing while waiting to see what happened.
I already knew he was ok.
But I wanted to know what happened!!
But sitting around all day waiting to hear the story got frustrating!!
Then the fire works show was a bust.
Some exploded on the ground, messing up the rotation.
They got it figured out and it started again, but then as we are headed to the car, all the extras just explode all at once in a flaming ball of sparks.
Annnnnnnd my back was to it.
Nice.
 
Scarlet whined and fussed threw the whole thing anyway,
and Ella was paranoid a bug MIGHT be in the grass.
Fun.
 
Then my phone died as we were waiting for the fireworks.
So I got this ONE picture.
 
Lovely.
 


No comments: