Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happy Birthday Ella!!

I can't Ella turned 8 today.
I was looking through all her pictures from her other birthdays, and I can't believe how much she's grown and how big she is getting.

 She got her very own scriptures.
She has been wanting her own since Scarlet left nursery last January and her teachers gave her a little generic Book of Mormon.
Now she has her very own with her name on them and everything!!

 I had a lovely and talented girl do some professional pictures of her.
We have NEVER done professional pics of the girls.
I'm a little cheap, but mostly because I can't find a photographer who has the style I like.
Not that they aren't talented!!
I just like a certain style!!
We used mousse, spray, wax and who knows what else on her hair.
I forgot how truly amazing it is when we froof it up properly!!
I love those gold curls.

 Her scriptures, of coarse, needed a case!!
She saw this one at The Front Porch a few weeks ago and has NOT forgot it!!

 This is a great picture.
But I posted it, because I can't believe how OLD Ella looks.
Please stop.

 We had a little party with a couple friends.
It was fun!!
Water bouncy house was a hit!!

 The trampoline was for warming up!!

 Fun little group!!
All these little girls are getting brown!!

 I set out a little spread.
Ella wanted a kitty adoption party.
So we had fishy shaped meat this year!!
(Last year Scarlet had an adopt a puppy party)

 Candle blow!!

 Ella doesn't like sweets.
Definitely not my child!!
She doesn't like cake or cupcakes or candy.
But she likes chocolate chip cookies, and a treat I make called Tiger butter.
So we had a Tiger butte topped cookie!!

 We adopted our kitties.
Ella chose a black jaguar.

And then we opened presents!!
She had a lovely day and I'm thankful for everyone who thought of her!!

No comments: