Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Independence Day

 We spent the 4th swimming, eating, and playing!!
All things American!!


We went up to the elementary school early to watch the fireworks.
We took my sister's big kiddies since their parents were in town for the evening.
They happily romped and played.
I hid under a sheet from bats.
I do not like bats.
See the glow sticks? And the fluffy pony tail?
That is Scarlet hiding.

 Scarlet is HIGH SENSITIVE to sound.
The main fire works were ok.
But the ones family were setting off in pre celebrations around the school were very hard for her.

 Brent brought home glow necklaces and they were a hit!!
My mom got all the kids patriotic shirts,
so we all matched!!

 They did really good waiting,
the last 5 minutes they started to ask how much longer,
I call that a win!!


They had way too much fun with the glow sticks!!

 A picture of my dog.
Just because he looks so funny.
He was awesome.
Fireworks exploding everywhere and he was happily sniffing about the grass.

 It was a little bit warm.
But not too bad.
I mean, we do live in Nevada. 
I'm a big dork and every firework is so beautiful to me!!
I ooo and awww for everyone!!

All Kato wanted was a lap.
He settled for a bum.

We had a wonderful time.
I love holidays and family and any reason to celebrate.
It brings memories, and love to my heart!!

No comments: