Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Finding the Positive......?

The last few weeks have kind of...............
sucked.
Just a lot of little, stupid things,
and a couple medium to big stupid things.
And it starts to feel like I broke a mirror or offended someone's ancestors or something.
So here are a few cute pictures that have no significance at all,
other than the fact that they're cute.

 Scarlet playing spatula balloon volley ball.
She's going to be an athlete.
I need to learn the sports.

 Cozied up in her bed for some cartoon time.
I thought maybe she was watching something I didn't want her to.
Like Barbie or Winx or some other crap show this up tight mommy doesn't approve of.
But she was just sitting somewhere quiet!!

 Couple things going on here.
Tan lines.
Naked eating.

 Leading the music with her snake, Sivalivaloo.

I was laying on my back, trying to stretch my hip.
Someone kept inching closer and closer and rubbing all over my sweaty hair.


Don't mind me!!
Just gonna snooze on your head!!

I realized there are not any pics of Ella.
I'm genuinely not sure why!!
I'll make my next post about her!!

No comments: