Monday, June 13, 2016

Cize

I'm a beach body member and some days I get sick of certain routines and I try to mix it up.
I turned on Cize on Saturday and got about 4 minutes into it, and just wasn't feeling it. 
But Ella had asked to do it with me, since it's dance based,
and when I wanted to turn it off,
she wanted to keep going.
So I let her and thought it would last a few minutes and then I turn on hard Corps 22 and be done with fitness for the day.
She did the whole 30 minutes!!
And she had so much fun!!
Unfortunately it was a Challenge Du Jour work out,
so I don't have it for her to do again.
And trust me, she has asked!!

I love how happy this made her.
I love how much fun she had.
I love her hair whip.
And the cheerleader in me loved her beautiful clean at the end.
Ella, I love your amazing, free, pure spirit.

No comments: