Monday, June 20, 2016

Happy Father's Day

I love my father.
He is a wonderful, generous, loving man.
I am blessed to be his daughter.
I love the way he loves my daughters.
I deeply appreciate the way he serves me.
I am so proud of his conversion and his testimony.
I admire his hard work.
I love his spirit and I know he was a choice being before he came to this earth. 
He has been through many trials of fire, 
and each time he has came out on the other side refined  instead of burned.






I deeply love my husband.
I have for many years.
I loved him before I even knew the true meaning of the word.
He has always loved me,
even in the trenches of despair,
and the ugly war of depression.
We created children and I am so grateful for the loving daddy he is.
 I am grateful for his everlasting patience.
I am so proud of his courage, his faith, and that he holds and uses his priesthood with respect and worthiness.





No comments: