Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Happy Birthday....to ME!!!

For my birthday, I told Brent I just wanted to go to the temple.
We have family names that I printed LAST January,
and a stack is going to be coming soon.
It was time to start the work!!
I have never done baptisms for the dead,
and I was a little nervous!!
But it was very lovely, and I look forward to going again.

Do you ever see a picture of yourself and just think, "Ugh."
Well, that is how I feel about the picture above!!
But Brent looked so handsome,
I had to post it.
For the record!!
My hair is ugly from being wet and pulled back!!



This is what he got me!! 
I'm so excited!!
I have always wanted a grandfather clock.
But I didn't want one with a square head.
Or one that looks like it has horns.
I am a very traditional person,
and my tastes and style reflect that.

I am grateful for all my friends and family who remembered me yesterday.
It makes me feel loved.




No comments: