Saturday, July 30, 2016

Swimming Lessons

Last year Ella had a little event where she almost drown in a pool.
It wasn't as serious as it sounds,
but still alarming.
I was watching her and saw her try to swim across in the deep end,
I knew she wouldn't be able to make it and was already in motion when she started crying tome for help.
I dove into the pool, maxi dress and all to pull her out.
She was ok, and never in danger,
but she was scared to death and so was I.
If I hadn't been watching, no one would have noticed with all the noise and other children.
 
SO!!
This summer was approaching and I arranged for Ella to have swim lesson sometime in April!!
I wanted her to at least be able to get across a pool with out being hurt.
 
I had the sweetest young man from our ward give her lessons for 2 weeks.
He was so sweet and patient.
He helped her so much and she learned A LOT in the short time she was there.
She was afraid,
but I'm very proud of how hard she tried and that she was willing to try.


No comments: