Friday, August 5, 2016

Gravady

All my friends with children have told me I MUST go to Gravady.
Yes, that is how it's spelled!!
I've been trying to convince Brent but he was skeptical.
More loud noises and dirty children and a drive to Vegas didn't sound like fun to him!!
 
But guess who had the most fun?
Guess who was boinging around the place leaving his children in the dust?
Guess who wanted to do ALL the obstacles?
 
Yeah.
It was this guy.
 
I tried to help Scarlet have fun.
We had an hour 'flight pass' and she lasted a little over half way before the noise and music and crowd and over stimulation was too much.
We sat on a couch and while she buried her head in my lap.
I was sad she was sad.
But at least she had fun half the time!!
 
 Ella has been watching ninja warrior with us and has decided she wants to do it one day.
She happily climbed her way through the whole place!!
And she's pretty good!!


 She inherited some excellent climbing skills from myself.
It's just a necessary adaptation when one is so short!!
 
 And I have clingy feet.
We had a lot of fun and Brent has promised that we can go back another time before school starts.
He is working weekends for the FOURTH year in a row,
so during the school year, play time is very limited.
 


No comments: