Sunday, August 14, 2016

Jr. Cheer Camp

The chickens went to MVHS jr cheer camp this week.
They had so much fun!!
 Ella is still probably the smallest girl her age.
The poofy hair helps!!
 
 I was very proud of Scarlet for being brave and doing most of the routine.
She stood frozen in fear for a few minutes but with encouragement from her very out going cousin,
she was prodded into motion!!
 
 We have 4 girls in the family and 4 boys.
Perfect!!
I am delighted to see all 4 of them at cheer camp!!
Hehehe
 
 Not that I really care.
If they come to me and want to play soccer or volleyball or football!!
I will support whatever they want to do!!
I just know cheer best,
and a little bit of dance.
 
 I was so proud of them.
All of them!!
Scarlet and Elise were adorable.
Ella did awesome at her dance.
Jara, who is quite reserved and shy, was 1)willing to go to camp in the first place,
2)Totally rocked!!
 
I love my babies.
I love my niecies.
It was a fun week for everyone!!


No comments: