Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Scarlet's Birthday: The Party!!

The water bouncy house is worth every penny even if it is used only for summer birthday parties!!
 
 7 little girls and 1 boy at this party!!
Right now he thinks it sucks, but in a few years I don't think he's going to mind when his sisters and cousins have a bunch of friends over!!
 
 Scarlet specifically wanted a dragon cake.
This was as good as I could do!!
I feel like it turned ok.
Dragon-esque!!
Maybe a little alligator-y.
 
 Why is that candle a 5!?
When did she turn 4, let alone 5!?
 
 I love my glorious little duck.
She is sweet and strong and feisty and wonderful.
I love that she is tough as nails, but tender hearted all at the same time.
 
 
 It didn't take long for Renn to discover the #1 no zone in the house for him.
Also a very determined little spirit!!
 
 Who doesn't love opening presents!?
 
 She has wanted a 'CleverKeet' like the one Ella got for her birthday SO bad.
 
 It's hard to be little and have your birthday second!!
Those 5 weeks have felt long!!
 
But she persevered and it paid off!!
When we began moving,
I got a little fed up with all the toys I had that were not being played with.
I sold some.
I donated some.
And Scarlet got A LOT of educational toys today!!
 
Scarlet I love you.
I love who you are.
I love that you cuddle with me.
I love that you can share, even if you don't want to sometimes.
I love that you sleep like a starfish.
I love that you get so excited.
I love that you care for others.
 

No comments: