Friday, August 5, 2016

My Little Girl.....is not so little anymore

Ella is going to baptized tomorrow.
And I bought water proof mascara for the occasion about 6 months ago.
Ella has grown up so much.
She doesn't need to hold my hand at the store anymore.
She wants to play with friends.
She argues her side to the DEATH.
But she is deeply sweet.
And caring.
And kind.
She loves her Heavenly Father and her family.
She is so smart and curious,
and I know she is destined for great things.
My girls seem to be maturing and growing up before my very eyes and it just makes me cry.
I'm very happy for them and I'm excited for every new phase and stage,
and all the new adventures ahead of us.
But I only have 2 and it goes by so fast.
 
A very lovely woman Named Amey took Ella's pictures and I LOVE them.
We have never done professional pictures for our kids.
They were very, very fussy babies and by the time they got older I figured I'd just do them myself.
But this is a very special occasion.
These are a few of my favorites.
 




I love you Ella.
I'm so proud of you and I want everything in the world for you.
I'm so excited to see you enter into the waters of baptism with your father tomorrow and become a member of our church.
I love this gospel and I have complete faith that you will grow into a righteous and spiritual woman.
You are better than I am, and I will do everything I can to guide you in that way.


No comments: