Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Animals

I love animals.
They are wonderful, pure creatures.
You never have to guess what a dog, or cat, or cow is thinking.
They wear their emotions right out there for everyone to see.
 
Molly is my old, chubby, ornery cat.
She sleeps on the end of my bed,
and when I cant sleep,
I rub my toes on her fur and it lulls me of to dreamland every time.
Last June (2015) we got a kitten,
and last September (2015) we got Kato,
and she has finally decided to forgive me.
 
 
 
 Kato is a simple creature.
He just wants someone to snuggle with,
and food.
That's it.
He loves Ella and Scarlet and misses them while they're at school.
He is always so excited to see them when they get home.
We walk to school in the mornings,
and if I forget to close the pet door,
we will soon here toenails tearing down the asphalt after us.
His eyes will be bright and he's so pleased with himself for following,
and I swear there's a smile on his face.


No comments: