Saturday, September 17, 2016

Obsession

I was looking at my blog, and the lack of posting,
and I decided I needed to do another blog challenge!!
I love my blog.
It's just for me and about my family.
I like to look back on all the posts like a journal,
and I enjoy the writing aspect.
 
Today's topic: Obsession
Now, I don't like the term 'obsession'.
Because I think it is negative to be 'obsessed' with something.
To me being obsessed, means something has taken over your life and is all you care about.
So I would like to share things that I 'immensely enjoy' instead!!
 

 I really like my Vitamix.
It has an awesome amount of power.
I make smoothies or shakes at the flip of a button.
All of my Shakeology and Advocare takes so much better when thoroughly blended with ice!!
I recently discovered it can grind wheat.
Amazing!!
Now I can rotate some of my food storage,
or have more options when I am not prepared on Sunday!!
And it's self cleaning.
Like a cat.
 
 
 I do everything I can to be healthy.
Good health is not something I enjoy,
so I work very hard to maintain a decent quality of life,
and to find balance in every day.
So this pile is deployed to action every day!!
 
 
 I enjoy fitness.
Sometimes I finish a work out and I feel like an Olympian,
and like nothing can touch me.
 
Sometimes it sucks the. whole. damn. time.
And I finish wanting to cry,
and I verbally abuse whatever hateful, narcissistic trainer I followed that day.  
But I am always glad I did it.
Even if it was awful.
It makes my day better.
If no other right choices are made that day,
at least I did my work out!!!
 

No comments: