Sunday, March 26, 2017

Isn't This My Bed?

 I love my bed.
I love the perfect firmness/ softness of the mattress.
I love the bed itself that I picked out last summer.
I love the thousand thread count sheets....
 
After 11 days in my bed.
I'm starting to hate my bed.
 
All I do is sleep, take pain meds, eat, go back to sleep.
It's starting to get really boring.
I have never liked sleep.
Don't get me wrong!!
I appreciate a good night's rest and
I know it's necessary for the best level of health.
It's just takes so much time!!
 
I have had visitors to my bed.
And I love it because I get lonely.
 Scarlet is a floating head!!
 
They piled in a few days after I came home,
and Ella brought me her froggie pillow pet.
It was a sweet gesture that turned out to be very beneficial!!
If I lay on my side I can lean into him and it's perfect support!!
 
Scarlet woke up this morning with a fever and feels generally icky.
She came in this afternoon requesting a nap.
She's my sleeper.
She has no qualms requesting naps or rest.
She doesn't fight sleep!!
She takes after her Auntie Joshlyn is that aspect!!
I don't how someone so small can take up so much space!!
Sleeping with Ella is easy cuz she snuggles into a corner and doesn't even roll over in her sleep,
like her daddy.
Scarlet follows you across the bed,
and must be touching you at all times.
Or sleeps spread out like a starfish!!
She might take after someone else.....me
 
 
 This was Friday after my surgery. (Wednesday)
Kato doesn't think I can heal unless he is near me.
 
This fur ball is just taking advantage of the situation.
The softest blankets in a warm bed.
Don't mind if I do.
Move over human, you're hogging the pillow.

No comments: