Saturday, May 6, 2017

May Day

I used to dread May Day.
But as my girls are getting older,
I love it.
I love watching their little faces light up when they find me in the stands.
I love how much they really try.
I love pointing them out to friends and family with pride.
I will say that we really do need to shorten up 5th grade's performance!!
Braid the may pole.
Unbraid the may pole.
Braid it with family.
Unbraid it with family.
Pole dance.
Switch places and pole dance again!!
Or atleast have them go last!!
 
 
 My happy chickens and my niecee Elise.
 
 All 5 of the happy participants!!
 
 I love these little ones.
I am so happy they are friends.
I am so excited they are moving to our neighborhood!!
 
 My little cowgirl looked darling in her western wear,
and she really rocked that skirt!!
But Jara wins the gold star for costume!!
Kindergarten- parachute dance
2nd- Mexican hat dance
3rd- Heel Toe Polka
4th- Stayin' Alive

No comments: