Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was sweet and lovely.
My girls have wonderful teachers who make sure they include it in their daily activities.
I appreciate that they take that time!
 
 My favorite part of mother's day is the sweet home made little cards my girls make.
Ella weaved a heart in class,
and Brent helped them make me cards.
They are hand prints with a stretch of paper in between saying,
"I love you thiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!"
Scarlet got really enthusiastic with hers!!
 
 They also gave me coupon books.
I put them on the fridge because we will have no empty gestures here!!
Dishes will be done!!
 
 Brent brought me home a Birds of Paradise.
I'm excited to add it to my growing flower beds.
I love my flowers beds.
I secretly want more, and more, and MORE!!
 
He also brought me home an Edible Arrangement.
I didn't get a full picture.
Just what was left.
Because not only did I have zero reservations when it came to consuming this lovely treat,
I had to keep a watchful eye on Scarlet or she immediately snatched a piece.
I share nice,
unless it's the chocolate covered pieces,
then don't touch my goodies!!


No comments: