Saturday, June 3, 2017

Kindergarten Program

School is finally coming to a close!! We are getting out late this year and I think everyone,
parents, students, teachers-
are all ready to riot!!
 
Scarlet was chosen as Buccaneer of the Month!!
She was very shy walking up to get her award.
I'm very proud of her and her hard work.
She ahs come a long way and I am so grateful for the help we have had.
Wonderful teachers, family, friends, and our Father in Heaven.

 It is so hard to see my baby finishing kindergarten.
Time goes so fast!!
 
The whole kindergarten put on the cutest little performance EVER!!
 Scarlet was an ant coming into the lady bug ball!!
 

 They sang songs as a full group and then each class had a little part.
It was adorable!!


We are very grateful fro Mrs. Taylor.
She is a calm, kind woman who has a controlled and structured classroom.
Scarlet has had her for 2 years,
first for her pre k early childhood class,
and this year for kindergarten.
She is amazing and I am so grateful she helped my whole family by teaching my daughter.


No comments: