Friday, June 9, 2017

Last Day of School!!!

I didn't think the last day of school was every going to get here.
It seemed like it stretched on forever, and the last week almost killed me.
I am so happy to let my children wake up whenever they want!!
Granted, they're usually early risers, but those rare days they want to sleep in, nothing hurts me more than waking a sleeping child!!
And I was siiiiick of making lunches!!
Now we don't have to rush the morning away,
and I don't have to stop children from playing!!
Or coerce them into the bathroom to get hair done.
We get to play!!
 
First day of school.
August 2016
 
 
Last day of school.
Kindergarten and 3rd grade!!
I think this is actually the first year Ella has had a marked difference in her appearance in her 1sdt and last day picture!!
She actually grew!!
And Scarlet grew a lot!!
I am so happy to have my chickens home!!


No comments: