Friday, October 6, 2017

We Made It

When it's still a 100+ degrees in September,
I must admit,
my hope starts to waver that I will ever again enjoy a breath of fresh, cool air.
Did I make it up? Does 80 degrees really exist?
70?
60?
50?
Is that a real thing or did I imagine it?!
 
Well, I made it.
The earth did it.
Well done, Earth.
You cooled down before I broke.
You always wait until the last possible day,
but you always show mercy in the end.
 
The mornings have been so crisp and beautiful.
I sit outside to do my morning power hour.
Molly does her wandering.
 
 Fresh air has the opposite effect on Le Floof.
Floof goes CRAZY.
She lovesssssss fresh air and outside.
So many things to pounce on!!
She literally climbs the walls.
I have Spider Cat.
 
 
Best of all,
my little chickens get to roam out in the wild again.
This makes them so happy.
Especially Scarlet.
I loved being outside as a child and enjoyed the giant football field sized yard my parents have always had.
We don't have that much grass,
but they still happily scamper about,
finding rocks or pinecones or flowers.



I love Summer, the vacation.
Summer, the season?
We're still working on our relationship!!


No comments: