Friday, October 6, 2017

What Day Is It Today?

This is a question I am constantly asking.
It seems like every day/week is zooming by at break neck speed.
It's October??
When did that happen?
Didn't school just get out?!
 
We are busy with Cheer, Fitness, Piano, Achievement Days,
Homework, Church, and probably more things I am forgetting.
I'm trying to remember the little things before my brains siphons them out to make room for the next thing that needs attention.
 
 
I watched my nephew a couple weeks ago
and tried to do my hair at my sister's house.
 I'm short.
She is not,
and her husband is 6' 5".
I found a stool.
 
 
Ella makes my heart so happy when I find her like this.
And I find her this way often.
I love to read and will preach for all to hear about how important it is!!

Making scones at Grandma's house with Marshall cousins!!
My children and husband LOVE scones.
LOVE. THEM.

 
While watching Renn Renn,
I also got to spend some time with Buddha.
Buddha is precious.

I Visit Teach a lovely lady named Sister Robison.
We are some how related,
albeit not close.
But she was gave me this lovely book of genealogy and stories of my Granny's family!!
She is an amazing lady and I love her.

No comments: