Saturday, September 12, 2009

Green Eyed Monster

I woke up last Saturday and tried to put in my contacts. I have to wear a special toric lens for my left eye and sometimes it bothers me. I was fussing and poking at it, but it wouldn't fit on my eye. I blinked hard and it fell out of my eye, and into the sink.... while Brent was running the water and brushing his teeth. NOOOOOOO! I rummaged in the drawer, thinking I had one more disposable left. No. The last one had gone down the sink with Brent's discarded plaque. I did however find a free trial pair of green contacts that the doctor let me have. I put one into my left eye. I didn't think they made much of a difference but the contrast between left green eye and brown right eye was too different to wander around in. I put the other green contact in the right eye and tada! A whole different me!... Just kidding. My family didn't even notice for 3 days. But if you notice, don't think I am having an identity crisis. I just ran out of options!Normal, brown eyes
Altered, green eyes

4 comments:

Trent & Tara said...

I think they look neat....I have always secretly wanted green eyes. I think most of us dark haired & dark eyed girls do. That is truely beautiful if its natural. Hey maybe I can take some photos for you when I am down sometime. I can arrange that for friends.

The Logue Family said...

wish I were brave enough to wear contacts...ha-ha
you have beautiful eyes btw :)

ShEiLa said...

I think it would be fun to change up the eye color once in awhile.
No matter what the color you have pretty eyes.

ToOdLeS.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

I noticed the green eyes! They look natural because they are not that fakey emerald green. I think I need purple eyes, how do you get free trial pair?