Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

This morning we woke up and Brent declared it "National sit on our butts day". Instead of Labor Day.So we literally sat on butts all. day. long. And it was NICE. We are stressed out people and a day to just sit and relax was wonderful!
We ate.
We slept.
We watched Ghost Hunters Marathon. For like 10 hours.


We stayed in our pajamas. And ate crescent rolls. Requested by Ella. They are her favorite. I wish every day could be National Sit on our Butts Day. But alas, it only comes once a year.....

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

My sister Tess called from Austin, TX and she had been to 2 bbq's and was out and about all day... not me. I celebrated NSOOBD with you guys.

Tess asked me,
What have you done today?
NOTHING! That is about it.

Tony and I watched 'I Love You, Man'!
I took a nap. He watched some Hanibal Lector... and I did some computer goofing off.

I guess every now and then you just need one of those DO NOTHING kind of days.

ToOdLeS.

Dallas said...

Now that is a holiday!! No better way than that. That is how Tim and I did it (on Monday) too!

Andrea said...

We missed you guys at the family reunion!! It was so nice to see everybody!!
P.S. Ghost Hunters took over our DVR!! I think there is a marathon every holiday!

Trent & Tara said...

oh ha ha you are so clever at writing....well i am glad you had a great day sitting on your butts!! lol