Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Long Live My Husband

I saw this post on Lauren's Blog and thought I would also pay tribute to my husband.

I am madly in love with my husband! He is the MOST patient person on this earth! He deals with me and my drama every day and has for the last 4 plus years. He listens, and soothes my fears. He doesn't mind when I wake him up in the middle of the night because I had a nightmare or 'thought I heard something'. He gets up with Ella every Saturday morning so I can have the chance to sleep in. He is one of the few people who gets my weird and sometimes morbid sense of humor. He respects me. He trusts me. He believes in me.

He is also silly and so very, very cute!! He sings in the morning when he wakes up. He doesn't mind cooking or cleaning, but he does draw the line at changing 'chicken noodle poop'. (When Ella eats chicken noodle for dinner it is quite un pleasant the next day) He loves holidays and isn't too macho to be excited about Christmas morning. He always tries to cheer me up or calm me down. (I'm intense.)

I love his unwavering faith in UNLV, his tolerance for the ignorant, and his courage. I love that he is unafraid to walk into a house when he doesn't know who or what is there, just because someone needs help.

I love his faith, his testimony, and his sense of humor.

The best day of my life was the day I married my husband.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Very sweet :)

ShEiLa said...

This type of post is going to create huge happiness in the hearts of hubby's all over the valley.

I love my guy too... and miss him oh so much more than I thought when I left for Illinois last week.

ToOdLeS.