Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ella Update

I realized I haven't given an Ella update since she turned a year old. Yesterday she was 17 months. I can't believe she is that old already! She is 50% for height and 10% for weight.
These pictures were taken by my friend Esther. She did an amazing job. These are only 3 of the dozens of good pictures she took. But I thought I would spare you 100 pictures of my baby!! The above picture is her evil face....frightening I know! (If you want GOOD, inexpensive pictures call Esther Jones)
Ella has the fine and gross motor skills, and the responsive, social development of a 22 month old child. She is doing really well in those departments.
She loves: Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Jordan
Black kitty (her little stuffed toy)
Anything edible!! She loves to eat!! Anything!!
Playing outside
Walks
Birds
Jara
Kitties
Books



What she is afraid of:
Dogs
The Train
Jack
Strangers
Wind Shield Wipers

Things she can't do: I know as you read above some of you were thinking, oh how lovely, she's advanced in some areas. And the other half were thinking, great another bragging mama. Good news!! Ella's not perfect!! She doesn't speak. She says kitty and daddy and that is about it. Sometimes I think she might be saying something else, but I think it is my hopeful imagination!! She also has a hard time sitting still. She's not hyper active, she just likes to be MOVING!!

6 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

In Jack's defense she is just so cute you want to eat her! I'm thinking in the meantime I'll get him a muzzle.

ShEiLa said...

I didn't think she was advanced or that you were bragging (that may be true) however... I just thought 'oh how adorable'.

ToOdLeS.

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

Super cute! Love that sneaky smile

(stopping over at your blog b/c my in laws are Bowlers in Henderson... small world!)

Grant N. Bowler said...

Oh baby Ella. What a cutie she is!

The Yardley's said...

Don't worry about the no talking! Fallon is 22 months and still doesn't talk!Which is fine with me because Tater doesn't shut up!!!

Lauren said...

Cute pictures! She's growing up too fast. Have her front teeth come in yet??