Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

The wreckage of the day!!! Ella was spoiled rotten and got too many toys! I don't know where they are all going to go!
Christmas morning. Brent had to work so Ella and I spent it with my mom, dad and brother. We got up at 5:30! We are still big kids!

Ella's dollie from Grandma. She was giving it loves.


We played white elephant bingo Christmas Eve night. It was so fun!! Jordan and I won the most, we have the gambling gene in our blood!! Ella thinks she is playing too!




Family picture!!! We had to wait for the timer. You would be surprised how impatient children get in 10 seconds!! Everyone looks oh so beautiful and handsome!!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!



2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

That is pretty good... condsidering the timer thing. Jack's hand was a swinging covering part of his Mom's face. Very nice that you were all together. Nothing like family.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

It looks like a wonderful Christmas. And I am glad you were able to enjoy Christmas morning despite your hubby having to work. That is one early morning!

Oh, I really like Ella's Christmas tree shirt, too! Looks great on her!