Sunday, November 7, 2010

AT LAST!!!

First my yard looked like this. Actually it looked worse. We have already leveled the DIRT BIKE jumps that were there.
Then all the beautiful rain came ALL winter long, and my yard looked like this. BTW:those weeds are 5 feet high. I am standing in them and you can't see me.

Then this nice Eide boy came and did this.


Then my WONDERFUL DADDY came and did this. He loves his tractor! :)




And now we are patiently waiting for grass to grow. Oh please grass, grow!!



2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Weeds grow faster than grass in these parts... but I am sure that once the grass is in you will be in heaven at last.

ToOdLeS.

T Rex Mom said...

A new yard is always exciting. And I love that you put up a photo of your dad driving the tractor.

Ella was a charming lady bug. Our daughter was also a little lady bug this year. Great minds...