Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Last Guess

My Father and Mother in law have received their mission call to Iceland!! We all had guesses where they might go. Mine was Guam. My mother in law was insistent they would stay state side, so I figured she would be thrown for a loop. But Iceland!? They are very excited. As they should be!! I have never heard of a mission call to Iceland!! So: congratulations Nick and Bonnie!! I hope you have a wonderful time and don't get blown up by a volcano!! :) hehe

2 comments:

T Rex Mom said...

That is wonderful for them. Maybe you guys can go visit?!?

ShEiLa said...

That is cool. Congrats to them. I never have heard of a mission call to Iceland either. When Bob & Barbara Jones got theirs to Armenia... I hadn't heard of anyone I know going there either.
Awesome news!!!!

ToOdLeS.