Friday, November 19, 2010

Sigh.....

Brent left for work on Tuesday and hasn't been back since. No I did not throw him out, or did he leave me. A deadly combination of court, training and stupid criminals have joined together to prevent him from seeing us. And this has happened 3 weeks in a row!! While he was gone I realized a list of things:

1. I could never be a military wife!! Good job ladies for sending your husbands away to serve, I would die of loneliness!!
2. I have started talking to myself. Entire conversations, including asking myself questions and then answering them.
3. Everything is a lot cleaner when he isn't around! Dishes, laundry, bathroom.
4. I have a hard time finding the need to get dressed for nothing! I don't wander around in my pajamas, but do I really need make up to play doll house with Ella?
5. Ella automatically assumes if Daddy isn't home it is time to "go gramma's house!"
6. I don't cook.


Ella has started talking up a storm. Including repeating things I really would rather her not!!
1. "Shut up, stupid dog!"
2. "Oh crap!"
3. The s....h....i....t.... word (blame Brent) :)

I also thinks she watches too much Dora, as I have heard:
1. Delicioso!
2. Tortuga
3. Lasso

The other day I asked her where he pajamas were when I came back from running and she was naked. She replied, "Somewhere! I find 'em." She's getting so big.
So anyways, that is my long post of how BORING this week has been. Sigh.

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

It sounds like Miss Ella must be one of those girls that doesn't see the need for clothes... Madison gets out of hers every chance she gets and she takes clothes of the dolls too... maybe she thinks they will be more comfy without clothes.

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

ps. sorry about Brent being gone... I know how hard it is without your hubby around... especially the more kids you get.

Jed Wheeler Family said...

Why do you think i was able to read three or four books a week last year? Hopefully he can be home this week.