Sunday, May 29, 2011

At the Lake

Ella thinks she is part fish! Even when she was shivering with cold, she refused to leave the water. She did so well kicking her feet and swimming. The beach was so clear and pretty. A little rocky for my tender feet, but they got used to it!!
Jack Jack. I told him to say cheese and he said, "Cheese pizza!!"
Ella's snack of choice. She got kind of territorial over these!
Jara bug in the cutest swimming suit ever!! I loved ruffle bums!
Ella doesn't like the wind in her eyes when the boat picks up speed. I let her wear my sunglasses so she could see. Doesn't her hooded cover up and life jacket make a wonderful combo?
She loves froggy floaty ring. He got some miles put on him!!! I forgot how much fun it is to go to the lake!! Especially with Ella! She LOVES the water. We start mommy and me swimming lessons in a few weeks and I think it will be the highlight of her summer!!

2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

ahh so fun. I love the combo of hood and jacket. I"m glad ya'll went!

btw-perea???

ShEiLa said...

Looks like a fun time in the sun (and wind) to me. Can you believe this crazy wind lately? I have had enough.

ToOdLeS.