Friday, May 13, 2011

The Quiet Book

The front cover. The purple button is just for show, it closes with a snap underneath.
The sun, cloud, rainbow colors and birdie are all removable with Velcro.
Rubber legged kitty cat.
Cookie jar, complete with a dozen cookies.
Tool box. There are other tools besides the ones showing but they are kind of ugly! So I hid them in the tool box!
Shapes. Under all the shapes I stitched the outline so she would know where to put them. Also attached with Velcro. (Everything is!)
Little monsters! Or amoebas. Also know as: left over felt, googly eyes, buttons and Velcro!
The big shoe. Big shoe is missing its laces. I still need to do little button holes and give it a lace so Ella can tie it.
Caterpillar. All his body segments come off.
And finally!! The barn. The little animals are finger puppets. Horse, cow, sheep, chicken, and pig. I thought I would add what they are because some people have had a hard time identifying the horse!!
I stole a lot (ok most) of my ideas from my blogging buddy Lauren!! She is an awesome, crafty girl!! The quiet book should make its 1st appearance on Sunday. Hopefully it does its job and keeps Ella QUIET.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

that is so cute!!!

Toni said...

Good job Ashley! Ella won't care if the horse looks like a dog or anything else she will love it. THATS ALOT OF WORK,AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD you finished it.