Thursday, January 5, 2012

And yet, more conversations....

Conversation #1
Ella: Mommy can we have a brother?
Me: What? A brother? (obviously some alarm)
Ella: Scarlet is just so loud! Maybe a brother will be quiet.
Conversation #2
Ella: Molly scratched me!!
Me: Were you bothering her?
Ella: Yes. I was rubbing her fur the wrong way.
Me: She doesn't like that. If you stop doing it she won't scratch you.
Ella: But I like to bug her.
Conversation #3
Me: What would you like for breakfast this morning?
Ella: Cheeze its!!
Me: Oh, I don't think that's breakfast food.
Ella: Meat!!
Me: How about pancakes?
Ella: Sigh. Ok.
Conversation #4
Ella: I don't want to play with "child X"* anymore.
Me: Why not sweetie, she's your friend?
Ella: She's mean.
Me: Now Ella, it's not nice to say people are mean.
Ella: It's not mean if it's true.
Me: It still is something you only tell mommy.
Ella: But she should know!!
Conversation #5
Ella: Molly, you're fat. You need to go on a diet.
Molly: Indignant glare
Ella: But you still have pretty fur, and you're my friend and I love you!!
Ella is VERY honest!! I'm worried what she is going to reveal about our family one of these days!!
*Name with held to protect the not so innocent!!

3 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

hehehe

ShEiLa said...

conversations with kids can be hilarious... thanks for sharing.

ToOdLeS.

Trent & Tara said...

this is so so funny. she just says it like it is. oh man i really think she looks just like you...only with light hair and light eyes.