Saturday, January 21, 2012

Why He's Awesome

I have to praise my dear spouse today. I deep clean my home twice a year. In January and in September. Obviously I clean it on a regular basis. But twice a year I pull out appliances, scrub base boards, organize closets, and all those other icky things we don't look forward to....well most of us. :)
Let me tell you, a good man doesn't mind laying on the counter, so he can hang upside down to sweep all the disgusting refuge from behind the stove!! The cord is short, so unless we unplug it, this is as far as it comes out!!
So today I praise Brent. Thank you, my love, for helping me with all the nasty jobs!! You are awesome. I think I'll keep you!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Oh Brent is awesome! Tony just barely... well a few weeks ago... helped me with this in the laundry room. Unfortunately I am not as good at it as you... cause I couldn't remember when it was last done. Suffice it to say... maybe years.

WE are lucky to have them around.

ToOdLeS.