Saturday, December 31, 2011

And So It Begins....

Tomorrow is the first day of a brand new year. 2011 was a rocky year and 2010 just flat out sucked. So I am hoping this year will be great!!
In 2011 we:
*Had a very difficult pregnancy
*Had a darling little girl in a very dramatic fashion.
*She is now the most expensive thing we own!! Sunrise Hospital ain't cheap!!
* Said good bye to Nick and Bonnie. They are serving in the Denmark mission.
* Welcomed 3 new nieces into our family. Apparently Bowler's can not make boy offspring!!
Tomorrow starts the beginning of a list of goals I have for myself.
* Losing weight
* Finding more time for Ella and Brent
* Making time for myself
* Send Birthday cards to all my family members. This may be difficult as I don't even know when some of my in laws are!!
* One of my greater ambitions is to finally get the yard I've been campaigning for!! I have been on Brent's case for 2 1/2 years for a yard and I'm getting one this year if I have to kick him out to make a point!!
Yay for 2012!! A brand new year!!

No comments: