Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

We had a wonderful Christmas at the Bowler house hold! Santa was generous. We had Uncle Jeff with us for Christmas morning. It is so fun to have family here. My in laws are out of the country and I wanted to make sure he wasn't left out. He is such a sweetie if there are any single ladies looking! ;)
Ella's giant barbie house from Grandma. She is so excited!
The coveted Princess Tiana. Ella has been asking for her since she first saw her at Costco back in October.
Tiana's new cradle. This also serve Boots and Black Kitty.
A few of my goodies. Ella accidentally broke my string of pearls so Brent replaced them with a new and improved version. It even includes a bracelet and a ring. Gorgeous! The cutest watch ever, diamond studs, my new beautiful running shoes and a pair of the work out capris he got me. If you see that tiny black square by the studs, that is the new Ipod nano. It is made for runners. In the back in my new blow dryer. You may think this isn't a gift type item, but when you buy professional like I do, it makes me feel better to spend so much on a "gift" not just a regular every day thing. I love leopard skin. I have loved it before it was popular and was even considered a little tacky. :) I got a bunch of other awesome stuff, including beautiful new flatware, very sharp chef's knives and a Kindle. Which I LOVE.
Molly even got a cat stocking full of toys and cat nip. She loved her mouse....full of cat nip. She was as high as a kite for hours!
Ella and the Elmo puzzle.
Christmas dinner. The dynamic duo.
Chelsey hiding behind Elise.
We had so much fun! We now have a bunch of new toys and play things to last us a while. Ella has toy over load and a few new out fits to wear. I love Christmas, but I'm excited for a new year. January 1st brings the a fore mentioned diet, organization and serious cleaning. If any of you know me well, you will know that is like Christmas all over again!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

http://www.mysimplerlife.com/2012/Decluttercalendar2012.pdf

Okay paste that and it will make your heart sing. Organization makes me happy too and this is a beautiful calendar. The kids can help too which is fun. Adds loves it so far.