Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Fun Day

We found this singing puppy up in the closet. He was a gift from a few years back and I put him up and forgot about him!! He sings and Ella loves to dance and sing with him. Hours of fun!!
We went to the park with our favorite cousins today. Here is Scarlet and Elise, who I like to call, Eliseeeeeeeeeeeee! These two were born exactly one week apart. Doesn't it look like Elise is saying, "Ta-dah!!" Such a cutie!!
A smile!! Scarlet has been smile a lot lately and it is wonderful. Nothing is happier than a smiley baby. It is fun to hear all the weird voices Brent uses to get her to smile for him, and then the cheer of delight when she does!!

2 comments:

Jed Wheeler Family said...

i love it. elise was probably screaming her beast baby "happy" yell there is also angry yell and that is not accompanied by smiles. park time was fun yesterday. its good i get some sun.

ShEiLa said...

I am so jealous of you and Joshlyn having babies so close together.

The closest cousin for my kids... a year apart... and that was my last (Stewart) and his my sis Lisa's first (Kyle). I only hope my girls can have babies together.

I have been feeling so sad... as my DIL has once again flipped out and is keeping my grandkids from us... it has been 100 days since seeing my Maddy Bear... 102 since seeing Capri... and 121 days since I have seen Dante.(he was 4 months old... now he is 8 months... I have missed half of his life already) Oh and she does not allow communication with our son either... that part of my life sucks.

ToOdLeS.