Sunday, April 8, 2012

EASTER and A Big Birthday

Ella colored all her eggs by herself this year. We only had brown one!! We gave her 36 eggs and she was entertained for literally half the day!!
Easter dress. Such a pretty girl!!Up close happy face!!
Easter bunny left these butterfly glasses. Also provided hours of entertainment!
This picture pretty much sums up Ella.
My daddy celebrated his 50th birthday!! OLD MAN!!!
Chelsey and Jara watching him open all his presents. He got bengay, hemeroid cream and some depends!! Haha we think we're funny!!
Jack, Jed, Elise, Jordan and Mom. He also opened his retirement fund (50 pennies) and about 10 gift cards to his favorite hunting store, Cabelas!! We also all chipped in and got him a nice goose call. My brother did the purchasing as I would have just chose the prettiest one, not the most effective one!!
The children riding Grandpa's geese.
Over the hill!!

2 comments:

Vyanca said...

Happy Birthday!! He is so young!!!

ShEiLa said...

I love the butterfly aka flutterby glasses... I love messing with words.

Your DAD hit the big 50! congrats and Happy belated Birthday to him. I am not far behind... and Tony is having 52 in June. (don't tell him I mentioned it to you)

Glad you are all doing so well.

ToOdLeS.