Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bowler Family Fun!!

  The Bowler siblings haven't been together in a while, so Brent and I decided to invite the clan over to bbq. We even had Nick and Bonnie on Skype all the way from Denmark!! It was around 3 am for them, but they couldn't miss out!!
 
Doesn't my husband take a lovely picture?
 We were all gathered around the laptop to talk to Nick and Bonnie so I snapped a few pictures. We had a great time!!
When I was growing up I always wished I came from a big family. My mom comes from a family of 9 and I loved having so many cousins!! I was excited to marry into Brent's family because he comes form a family of 6. Now I have 2 other sisters and 3 other brothers to call my own. They make me laugh and I love them very much. I'm so glad we could all get together today!!

2 comments:

Annie Leavitt said...

that is so nice that missionaries can skype now. they must miss all those babies : )


(and i never told you the other day, but you are looking freaking fantastic !)

ShEiLa said...

Skype is wonderful isn't it??? With my girls so far away... it keeps my sanity.

ToOdLeS.