Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Life of Molly the Cat

 Molly drinks only toilet water. I have filled dishes and set them by her food dish, and they are sniffed disdainfully and ignored. I filled it with cold water from the fridge. Still she turned up her nose. So now we make sure the lid is always left up!!
 Do not leave any drawer, or chest, or cubby open that has something soft to lay on! She is instantly inside, snuggled in and getting her fur and cat filth on everything!!
She had an infected fox tail on her neck this week. I found it as a lump and she was tired and had a little kitty fever. How do you tell if cat have a fever you may ask? Their ears are hot. She slept away Friday and when she woke up she scratched and ruptured it!! I did not include a photo as it is VERY VERY NASTY!! This is her make shift kitty band aid. It consists of neosporin, gauze pads and the tube of an old sock!! It may be ugly but it serves its purpose!!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Cats are the best... and the funniest creatures. I have been super worried that our dog (Giggles) will get a infected foxtail... I am picking them out of him everyday. I hate those things.


ToOdLeS.