Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Almost 9 Months!!

 Would you like to know something horrible? I haven't taken ANY pictures in a long time!!
Scarlet had a well check appointment today for her 6 month immunizations. Yes, you did the math right. She's 3 months behind. Oops.
She is 60% for both height AND weight!! What? I thought she was a preemie? She's a lot bigger than Ella was at this same age. Matter of fact, she's the size Ella was at 15-16 months!! Her head was in the 75%!! She has her daddy's big head genetics. :)
Unfortunately, we learned she has a few more things wrong with her. Sigh.
We have to start physical therapy. She has possible hip dysplatia and possible "prune belly". Her hips are probably ok. Her belly is probably NOT. There is a lot of medical information and explanation behind those diagnosis, and I don't feel like explaining them. I invite you to google them!! We will have lots more doctor visits ahead of us, but hopefully it helps her to sit! Can't sit without functioning abdomen muscles. And she has eczema. I bought the ointment. I hope it's that easy!!
One of the many hard things about my little ladybug is; her problems didn't end when she finally got out of the NICU. It seems like every few months a whole new batch crops up!! It's disheartening.
We love her though and we think she pretty cute!!

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

Know that you are welcome to stay here anytime when you have to come up for her visits. Or just come up for fun!

Andrea said...

Poor Scarlet. She is very cute! You are very right about that one! Cam has eczma, too. He's had it since he was a baby and I have yet found a way to get rid of it... I just try to do my best to keep it from itching!

ShEiLa said...

Miss Scarlet is a doll... they grow up so fast. Love those eyes of hers.

ToOdLeS.