Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cousins are built in friends!!!


 Ella loves Jack and Jara so much!! And now that they are getting so big, play time is little to no work for me!! 
They happily splashed, played nice and complemented each other. It was so funny to hear them cheer each other on when they played "basketball".
I heard: That was great!!
It's ok you missed, try again!!
Here, I'll hold it still, then it will go in better!!

The bubble machine earned its keep!! They took turns trying to blast them with the hose. I don't think anyone was ever successful, but they had fun trying!!
I love my nieceeeeeees and nephews!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Cousins are the best!

ShEiLa said...

You are so lucky to have a sister close by... and for your kids to have cousins close too.

I love that the pool is in the shade. Less chance of sunburns that way.

ToOdLeS.